Everyone is important part of virus prevention. Let’s protect us from ourselves.
Travelers and members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times.
- Please use the Alcohol Sterilizer at lobby and restaurant entrance. If you would like to measure the temperature, please contact Lobby Assistant Manager.
- It is recommended that you wash your hands frequently, and don’t touch your nose and mouth.
- Regular disinfection in public areas and through higher ventilation to increase the comfort of travelers and members.
- All the employees measure their temperature before work.
- All the employees wear full surgical masks and behind it lies a HIDDEN SMILE of welcome.
How can we prevent the spread of Wuhan pneumonia?
- It is recommended that you wash your hands frequently, and wear full surgical masks.
- People are advised to avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals or close contact with people who suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- If you develop flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or general discomfort within 14 days after returning home, please put on a mask immediately, call the toll-free hotline 1992 to seek assistance in getting medical attention and inform the doctor of your recent exposure and travel history.
- Patients with a history of travel to Wuhan and their family members accompanying the patient on their doctor visit and must to inform the doctor.